Cannot delete member

I’m unable to delete a member from the Members tab in Ghost admin. It was just a test member.

Resource not found error, cannot delete member. Resource could not be found.

1 Like

If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you:

• What’s your URL?
  • What version of Ghost are you using?
  • What configuration?
  • What browser?
  • What errors or information do you see in the console?
  • What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?

Thanks! :blush:

My Ghost is self-hosted, on version 3.13.1.

I used Stripe’s testing to see if I could make the checkout work. After I confirmed it worked, I tried to delete the member. There is still Stripe test customer info in the ghost admin even though the test subscription is cancelled(and it’s labelled cancelled in Stripe).

I cannot delete the member and I get the error:

Resource not found error, cannot delete member. Resource could not be found.

When I try to delete it, it shows up on Stripe. It shows the delete requests and returns a 404 error.

I can’t seem to replicate it: Use Stripe testing to register another member, delete Stripe info- but I’m able to delete the member, and the admin updates saying the test member has no Stripe customer info.

Thanks for providing more info. It could be merely down to the fact you’re using Stripe in test mode. However you might also benefit from updating Ghost to the latest version, just to eliminate those possible reasons :blush: