Fill out the following bug report template with as much detail as possible!
Are you sure this is a bug? If you just need help, post in the developer help category. If it’s a feature request, head to the ideas category.
It seems as though this is a bug, as others on the forum have talked about being able to schedule posts. I can’t seem to access this feature. If this is not a bug, but a feature of the plan/build I’m on, just let me know and I’ll put it in the “idea” category and/or try and adjust my version.
I’m working on a post for my site, and I can’t seem to schedule it for the future. It even gives me an error:
Steps to Reproduce
- Open site admin; go to “Posts”
- Either open a post to edit or start a new post.
- Open the sidebar menu on the right-hand side (next to “Publish”)
- In “Publish Date” section, open calendar view OR change date manually by typing.
- When changing “Publish Date” to a future date, you should see the above error.
Browser & OS version
Firefox v.120.0.1 + Windows 11 Home
Chrome v. 120.0.6099.109 + Windows 11 Home