I am keen to get some feedback on an early version of my custom theme GhostSolo. I created this theme with myself (and hopefully others like me) in mind. Something clean and simple for writing my personal technical blog.
- Clean responsive design
- Dark/light theme toggle
- The theme is customisable via CSS variables
- Ghost membership support
- Curate the homepage with pinned posts using #pinned tag
- Tag pages
- Clips tag template option to format shorter posts. See Notes on lukelowrey.com.
- Better doco and usage guide - I have struggled a little with using the routes.yaml myself so I need to put in som guideance here
- Better support for Ghost editor blocks (bookmark etc)
- Full paid membership support
- Post template with table of contents
- Tag listing page
- A cool animated header with the current post title
- More post curation options
GhostSolo is built on Bootstrap v5 and the Ghost Starter Theme.
Is anyone interested in a theme like this? What do you think I could improve?