Divider bug when writing an article

Hi,

When writing an article, I am trying to add dividers (one of the options when clicking the “+” tool). The issue is that sometimes these dividers appear and sometimes they do not. I cannot figure out a pattern for why sometimes the divider appears and other times it does not.

However, as you can see in this picture you can see that even though the divider is not visible, I can select it.

Here is the preview link for the article, there should be dividers in between each of the Q and A sections, you’ll see several are missing them.

I am on a PC desktop, using Chrome.

Thank you so much for any help you can provide, I really appreciate it!!

Ryan

I sometimes have the same problem, but when trying to insert an HTML card. My “solution” has been to try again a second time, which works 100% of the time. I too haven’t noticed (nor looked too hard at) what the pattern here is. Not sure if this is the same thing that is occurring for you.

Alternatively, have you just using the keyboard to add in three hyphens/dashes? This inserts a divider/break as well.

Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately when I try again, it still never works in the places where it didn’t work in the first place. I did not try the keyboard solution you mention, thank you very much for mentioning that. It unfortunately did not work but I was very excited to try it out!