Do you know the theme is used by Digital Press website?

I really like the theme that Digital Press use for their own website: https://www.digitalpress.blog

Does anyone know the theme they use? Or is it a completely custom-built theme?

Thank you.

Hi @RyanUK,
The mentioned link is not built with Ghost (The frontend).

I am very surprised. Thanks.

Do you know the platform. I know it’s not Wordpress.

I am not sure about the Language they are using but its definitely not ghost & wp. Seeing their file structure I guess its Pythons Django but not sure.

Well this site seems to suggest that the site is running Ghost: digitalpress.blog Detailed Technology Profile

1 Like

Hi,
its not stating that digitalpress.blog marketing/main site is built with ghost but its subdomains like blog.digitalpress.blog

Your right - I hadn’t noticed the subdomain. Looking at the source code the site looks more like a static bootstrap site.

Out of interest, is ghost.org site using Ghost to publish their “main” website? I am wondering because a lot of the features I see on the main Ghost pro website is I don’t see in Ghost themes anywhere!

@RyanUK I saw that ghost.org is using Gatsby JS for its frontend.

At first glance, I thought this site was using Ghost for its subdomain. I mean, I’m not sure, of course, but it’s clearly not WordPress, you know. And the blogs there on the interface look very nice and beautiful, and I like how it is built-in Ghost.