[Docker/traefik] ECONNREFUSED publish scheduled posts

Hello together,
I installed Ghost via Docker behind a traefik proxy. Blog is working fine, except of one feature: automatic publishing of scheduled posts.
I write a post, select the time to publish. When the time arrives, nothing is published.
But I get the following error in logs:

[2022-12-01 20:22:17] ERROR The server has encountered an error.

The server has encountered an error.

Error ID:
    d9965240-71b5-11ed-9df9-8d0ceb08a5f7

Error Code: 
    ECONNREFUSED

----------------------------------------

RequestError: connect ECONNREFUSED 192.168.32.3:443
    at /var/lib/ghost/versions/5.24.1/core/server/adapters/scheduling/SchedulingDefault.js:319:23
    at ClientRequest.<anonymous> (/var/lib/ghost/versions/5.24.1/node_modules/got/source/request-as-event-emitter.js:178:14)
    at Object.onceWrapper (node:events:628:26)
    at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:525:35)
    at ClientRequest.origin.emit (/var/lib/ghost/versions/5.24.1/node_modules/@szmarczak/http-timer/source/index.js:37:11)
    at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:494:9)
    at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:513:28)
    at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:157:8)
    at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:122:3)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

Has anybody an idea, what is going wrong here?

Nobody has an idea?
Found out in the meantime, that mysql is required over mariadb. Today I migrated to mysql, but for this problem this didn’t help.

Bump. Still found no solution.

Seems like a container networking issue. Maybe a, request is originating inside the container trying to reach the IP address of the outer host, but that’s not allowed due how the container networking is set up. Since you didn’t share the host or container IPs or the Dockerfile, or how the container was created or run, it’s hard to be sure.

Running Ghost in Docker is not officially supported. I like containerizing apps, but I chose to use the officially support method of installing and running Ghost for better support.

Hey, thank you first that you took the time to answer.
I uploaded the config files to Pastebin:

Long time ago I had a similar problem with WordPress and nginx proxy, where WordPress tried to reach itself - I’m not sure if this is the same problem here. No tutorial for Ghost + Docker talks about this problem.

Last file