If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.
If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.
- What’s your URL? Localhost for now
- What version of Ghost are you using? Latest
- How was Ghost installed and configured? With CLI tool
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? Latest as of today
- What errors or information do you see in the console? No errors on
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
I have a theme I am working on and have a route for /jobs that loads in the page.data
When I do this, the ghost_foot and ghost_head from page.jobs does not inject that code.
Is there a way around this?