Duplicating posts - Ghost Changelog

It's now possible to duplicate any post in Ghost, so you can speed up your writing workflows, segment emails to your audience with ease, and create reusable templates.

All you need to do is right-click on a post to open the edit menu and select Duplicate.

0:00
/

This time-saving shortcut is useful if you want to deliver the same email with a few minor tweaks to a different audience segment, or if you have a template for a recurring newsletter with the same content structure, tags, post access, and author information.

Ghost(Pro) users can log in and start enjoying all of this right away! If you're a developer, self-hosting Ghost, you'll need to update to the latest version to get access to everything that's new.

This is amazing! Thanks for this feature. I often re-publish my old posts and have to manually copy+paste the content. The ability to duplicate posts will save me a ton of time :slight_smile:

I know it’s early, but is it not enabled/released for all users yet? I’m on a PRO plan but don’t see the option to Duplicate when I right-click on a post. Do I have to enable this feature in settings somewhere?

Duplicate Missing

1 Like

The feature was added in Release 5.48.0 · TryGhost/Ghost · GitHub - it looks like your site is currently on 5.47, so it might be gradually rolling out like you suggested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out, @vikaspotluri123

Where can I check which version my site is running on?

Go to SettingsAbout Ghost.

If you’re on Ghost(Pro), the new version is rolling out now but may take some time to reach your site.

1 Like

Thanks, @RyanF.

It’s there now :slight_smile:

Duplicate

1 Like

All users on Ghost(Pro) are now updated :partying_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.