If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue
scrumbug dot ghost dot io / jessehouwing dot net
- What version of Ghost are you using?
- What configuration?
With Custom Domain
- What browser?
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What I am trying to accomplish
I want to add a couple of security headers so I don’t look like a security inapt blogger and to protect my readers. Integrate Report-Uri and a few other nifty things.
I think I could go about it as follows:
- Setup ghost dot jessehouwing dot net and configure Ghostio to use that
- Setup jessehouwing dot net to be a CNAME for ghost dot jessehouwing dot net and enable Page Rules and Workers
- Setup Cloudflare Workers to inject the security headers I want
But I’d rather just turn jessehouwing dot net into a proxiable domain so I can do this without extra externally visible records.
PS the no more than 2 domain rule is pretty stupid for a help site on a hosting/blogging platform.