Error trying to access settings files in /opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/content/settings/

Hello,

I am trying to migrate a ghost site to a new server but I have the following error :

[2021-07-20 08:08:12] ERROR Error trying to access settings files in /opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/content/settings/.

Error trying to access settings files in /opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/content/settings/.

"/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/core/frontend/services/settings/default-routes.yaml"

Error ID:
    a0e91030-e931-11eb-a3a5-9598522d765b

Error Code: 
    EACCES

----------------------------------------

InternalServerError: Error trying to access settings files in /opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/content/settings/.
    at /opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/core/frontend/services/settings/ensure-settings.js:40:23
    at tryCatcher (/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:547:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:604:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:649:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:725:18)
    at _drainQueueStep (/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:93:12)
    at _drainQueue (/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:86:9)
    at Async._drainQueues (/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:102:5)
    at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:15:14)
    at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:464:21)

Error: EACCES: permission denied, copyfile '/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/core/frontend/services/settings/default-routes.yaml' -> '/opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/content/settings/routes.yaml'

On the old server, I took the files and a backup of the database to inject them on the new server.

I have correctly set the rights according to my kubernetes settings for “RunAS” and “Fsgroup”

Ghost Version : 4.9.3
NodeJS version : 14
Docker image: Docker

If I have forgotten anything, please let me know

Hello,

Someone can help me ?

Hello @qdupuy just saw your post.

I just SSHed into one of my instances ( Bitnami on EC2 with Ghost version: 4.9.0 ) and there is no directory /opt/bitnami/ghost/versions/4.9.3/core/frontend/services/settings/ there is the following

/apps/ghost/htdocs/versions/4.9.0/core/frontend/services/settings

If you cd into /apps/ghost/htdocs and run ghost ls what location is your Ghost instance running in?

BTW - I use Bitnami too and have been compiling helpful links to do with Bitnami Ghost self hosting here https://www.influencer.tips/how-to-organise-and-get-a-bitnami-ghost-instance-started-on-aws-ec2/ - feel welcome to add a comment to the post with any learnings.

Hello,

I can’t run a command as the container kills itself immediately after the error message I sent

fixed.