First Promoter integration help

Would any Devs here be open to helping me integrate Firstpromoter with Ghost? Happy to pay you for your time.

URL:
https://agentmonday.com (hosted with Ghost).

PROBLEM:
I’m using the Dawn theme by Iveel. I’m confident Firstpromoter is worth trying but I can’t get the signup tracking to work. The visitor tracking part is working but not the signup tracking part.

I am aware of the instructions in this guide:

But worry that I shouldn’t follow them to the letter as:

1. I have turned off the ‘free’ signup option on my site with help from Iveel support
  2. I have already set up a custom ‘thank you for signing up’ page which is redirecting correctly, thanks to help from this great forum.

So I’m not sure how to adjust the instructions above bearing those changes in mind.

I’m really keen to get this integration up and running and would love it if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I’m happy to work with code and have followed my nose so far but don’t have technical experience.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Andrew – did you have any luck with this in the end? Having the same issue here! -Uri

Hey @andrew-duncan Do you still need help with it?

I can help you out I’ve Integrated FP with a ton of recommended Platforms and we can talk about it…

If you still need the help just message me on Twitter and We can discuss about it

Im looking for FP and Ghost integration as well.