Formspree formatting problem

Hi there,

I have made a contact page on my website and am trying to add the simple contact form from formspree (Form Library | Formspree), I’ve followed the guide and pasted the html into an HTML card on my page. The form works correctly but there’s an issue that I was hoping someone could help with.

The form appears correctly on my page when I am in the editing mode

However, when I actually view the page, it displays incorrectly formatted, like this:

I’m using the ‘dope’ theme and the form is on a contact page that I have made. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m guessing there’s a conflict between the theme css and the form, which is why it looks weird. Do you want to link the page you’re working on?

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The page is:

https://www.simondrysdale.com

and the direct link to the problem form page is:

Many thanks!

I tried it on my demo site, and it was an easy fix. Grab the reset code from Formspree (posted here Formspree universal form styles · GitHub ). Wrap it in <style> </style> and put it in the code injection header ONLY for that page.

That should fix you right up, but if you need better directions, please let me know. :slight_smile:

(Edited because the forum tried to eat my html. How rude!)

2 Likes

That worked perfectly, thank you so much!

I’m so glad I came here to ask as you’ve saved me hours of tinkering about trying to fix it!

Oh good! Glad I could help! :slight_smile: Come on back if you need something else, ok?

1 Like

I definitely will, thanks again Cathy!