How do you customize Formspree forms?

I added a Formspree contact form to a page, and the default looks wrecked.

I’m using the Edge theme, and it seems like Formspree inherits my theme’s CSS.

My question is: where in my theme do I edit the CSS so that I can alter my contact form? Also, do you use Formspree, or are there other integrations you like?

This is what it looks like right now. Examples of what I’d like to change include getting rid of the border and widening the message textbox.

Was gonna say that you should use Formspree’s #fs-frm IDs in order to change the form’s internal styling (as I’ve done), until I realized, as you inferred, that it’s an Edge issue. If you have one it’d probably be best if you supplied a link, supposing you can.

@Stromfeldt, are you saying that you changed <form id="fs-frm"> to change the styling?

By supplying a link, do you mean one to the form? The form I’m using is a Simple Contact Form from Formspree’s Library:

<form id="fs-frm" name="simple-contact-form" accept-charset="utf-8" action="https://formspree.io/f/xxxxxxxxxx" method="post">
  <fieldset id="fs-frm-inputs">
    <label for="full-name">Full Name</label>
    <input type="text" name="name" id="full-name" placeholder="First and Last" required="">
    <label for="email-address">Email Address</label>
    <input type="email" name="_replyto" id="email-address" placeholder="email@domain.tld" required="">
    <label for="message">Message</label>
    <p><textarea rows="5" name="message" id="message" placeholder="Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla nullam quis risus." required=""></textarea></p>
    <input type="hidden" name="_subject" id="email-subject" value="Contact Form Submission">
  </fieldset>
  <input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

The styling of the form itself, yes. That is, if you wanted to change the styling of the text, the boxes (including the colours of all those), etc.

But it seems that the problems you’re having are due to Edge styling that is imposing something upon the form. The easiest way to figure out what’s causing the issues would be to use a browser’s dev tools, hence me asking if you have a live page to look at. (You could also manually go through all of Edge’s coding to deduce what the problem is, but nobody’s going to want to do that.)