If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue https://blog.hioperator.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.29.0
- What configuration? Ubuntu 18.4 LTS running on Google Cloud VM
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? None
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
I installed Ghost on a Google Cloud VM a week or so ago, and I’ve been struggling with a crash issue I can’t figure out. Every few hours, Ghost will go down and I’ll see an NGINX 502 error when going to the URL. I looked in the logs (both main and the error) in contents/logs, and there are no clues in there what is happening. To fix it, I have to manually do a ghost start (works most of the time) or shut the server down and start it again.
Any ideas what could cause this or how I can better try to find the culprit?