If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? http://vincentyuan.us/, this is made by Ghost docker, but I am trying to use Ghost CLI
- What version of Ghost are you using? Ghost-CLI version: 1.24.2
- What configuration? node Js is v18.16.1, this is a AWS Ubuntu VM
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? I am trying to install Ghost through CLI so that setting up SSL is easier, the workflow runs forever in the 4th step - linking dependencies. I am actually following the official tutorial
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?