Ghost Websites Inspiration #3

Hello everyone,

This is the third issue of inspiring websites created with Ghost. Brought to you by Aspire Themes.

Leading by Example

Leading by Example

Created by Miki Johnson, Leading by Example is a podcast and newsletter website. You can find conversations with startup and business leaders about how they’re growing—personally, interpersonally, and emotionally. I truly like how she is using the Hue theme and the way the content is organized.

Built with the Hue theme.

Kudobuzz

Kudobuzz

A blog for Kudobuzz. You can find helpful resources about social media and content about online business. I love how they are using the Penang theme and customized it and the way they organized the blog.

Built with the Penang theme.

Otter.ai

Otter.ai

A blog for Otter. They are using the Nubia them and they customized it to the next level.

Built with the Nubia theme.

End of the Chain

End of the Chain

End of the Chain is a podcast about business, technology, ideas, and innovation.

Built with the Nubia theme.

That’s it for today and I hope you find these websites inspiring.

Checkout previous parts of the inspiration series:

For more inspiration, please check out Ghost Inspire.

You can also browse and download any of the mentioned themes and more at Aspire Themes. Use the FGI promo code for a 10% discount on any theme.

Stay safe!

Ahmad

1 Like

@ahmadajmi nice to see end of the Chain on your list. We did the customization for Sam on your theme.

1 Like

Oh, happy to hear that, you did a great job!

1 Like