How to embed iframes of any kind

I wish to embed an I-Frame of an external website on Ghost. Is there any way I can do this? When I try pasting the website link in as an HTML i-frame card it doesn’t work. I’ve heard Ghost blocks iframes it doesn’t recognize, but is there any way for me to make a custom integration or anything like that so I can use special iframes?

Does your iframe not work in the editor or on your published post? The editor doesn’t load frames or execute scripts

I think it’s the published post, like so:

Could you share the URL to your post? That screen usually suggests Chrome can’t connect to the requested site; I can give you a much better answer by looking at the post (or the preview) :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I’m just testing out locally so I don’t have a URL to my blog yet. But I noticed that the JS error I get when I load the page is this:

Refused to display ‘Get Started with Groupon’ in a frame because it set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to ‘sameorigin’.

The error you’re seeing is from Groupon - they’re telling the browser not to allow their site to be embedded in a frame, so the browser is preventing it from loading