I'm having SSL Problem

If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you

• What’s your URL? kisaca
  • What version of Ghost are you using? 5.52.0
  • What configuration?
  • What browser? chrome
  • What errors or information do you see in the console?
  • What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?

SSL is not installed and my website is not opening. I’ve been trying to solve this problem for days, but I couldn’t solve it. I’m really tired now.

I’m not sure why you thought changing the template was cute, but it wasn’t. Please don’t randomly @ me. I don’t work for Ghost. (Do feel free to @ me if you’d like to hire me.)

Please go back to the post template and provide the configuration information requested. No one can help you with what you posted.

1 Like

I don’t know what I did to make you so angry, I was just asking for help. What other information can I give about this error?

Hi @wlekslon,

Sorry if my tone came across as “so angry”. It’s really hard to get tone right on the internet. “Frustrated” would be more accurate.

This forum is a community support forum. We are blessed to have several Ghost staff members who engage regularly with users here. We also have lots of unpaid users (like me) who help out with answering questions. I read pretty much everything that gets posted, and I respond to it if I know the answer, want to participate in the discussion, or to prompt someone who posts a question that needs more answers to provide the information so that the next power user who sees it can help more efficiently. But, when you @ me, you assume that I’m yours to command, and you risk disrupting my (paid) workflow, or time with my kids, or whatever, if I have my notifications on.

Second, your post comes across as lazy. You’ve ignored the question about ‘What configuration’, which completely changes what sort of support you need. Is this a local development install on Windows? Mac? WSL? Linux? A pre-built Docker container? A Digital Ocean “one-click” droplet?. You’ve pasted the tiniest bit of a message that says SSL is set up, and you haven’t even shown what ghost -v says (which might be informative). I totally understand that you’re frustrated, but no one can help you without more information. How’d you set up SSL?

The output of ghost ls and ghost doctor may be informative, when posted with information about what your operating system is and how you installed Ghost. When you paste the outputs here, use triple backtick (`` but three of them…) before and after (or press the </> button in the editor), so that your logs get nicely formatted.

Have a great day!

1 Like