Inline Code block in Koenig

Following Can I create a custom code block in Koenig

As I write many tutorials, I would love to be able to write inline in Koenig. At the moment, this is the behaviour we have.

in the editor

renders

Technical details:

• Ghost Version: 2.23.3
  • CLI version: 1.11.0
  • Node Version: 10.16
  • Browser: Chrome 71
  • OS X: 10.13.6
  • Server: Ubuntu 16, Docker 18.09.3
  • Travis CI builds
  • Database: SQLite

Cheers!

@pascalandy I’m not sure what’s going on here, inline-code markdown expansions have been in place since the new editor was introduced.

What keyboard layout are you using? We had to add special handling for the way German keyboard layouts use deadkeys to input the ` char, maybe there are still some improvements to be made there :thinking:

Thanks for confirming it’s working in Casper. I guess the issue is over my theme.

@fueko can you reproduce this bug for nurui? Thanks!

@pascalandy I can’t reproduce. Inline code works very well.

@pascalandy the theme has no effect on the editor, your screenshot is showing the backticks in the editor not being transformed to the inline code format - if the editor isn’t showing inline code then it won’t work in any theme.

Are you using a English keyboard layout? How are you typing the backticks?

Hey Kevin! I confirm there is something that transform my backtick. If I copy paste my snippet, it works fine.

When I type it in the Koenig editor, there is a French sign that looks very much like the backtick (screenshots above).

It’s weird because I used to do this to over 3 years in Ghost without an issue. Maybe it’s my machine is applying it. Still don’t know.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.