Is it possible to target index pages that aren't the main post listing?

I’ve set up my routes.yaml file so that a bunch of translated posts appear in their own channel rather than the main post listing. Problem is, and as far as I can tell, I can’t target those posts on their index pages for some specific coding.

In particular, and like my main blog feed, I’d like to have the {{title}}s in the listings have links to the actual post(s), while the {{title}}s of the individual posts don’t have links (to themselves).

This is what the main blog feed uses:

<h2>
    {{#is "index, tag"}}
    <a itemprop="url" href="{{url}}" title="{{title}}">{{title}}</a>
    {{else}}
    {{title}}
    {{/is}}
</h2>

Problem is, the index portion of {{#is "index, tag"}} only recognizes the index of the main post listing, not the indexes of the channels I’ve set up. As a result, the {{title}}s of the translation channel indexes don’t get links to the actual posts.

I tried this:

{{#has tag="#Translations"}}
<h2>
{{#if post}}
    {{title}}
{{else}}
{{/if}}
</h2>
{{/has}}

…but that doesn’t work because the listings in the indexes are regarded as posts as well (meaning the {{title}}s on neither the indexes nor the actual posts still don’t have the link).

According to what I gather from the “Contexts” portion on the docs page it’s not possible to target an index listing that isn’t the main post listing. Am I correct in this, meaning there’s no way to do what I’m after and I should just go with the following, resulting in the titles of the actual posts having links to themselves?

{{#has tag="#Translations"}}
<h2>
</h2>
{{/has}}

This is my routes.yaml file in case it’s of any consequence:

routes:

collections:
  /:
    permalink: /{slug}/
    template: index
    filter: tags:-[francais,hrvatski,italiano,turkce]