Krabi - New Ghost CMS Theme

Hey everyone :wave:

I’m happy to share with you my new theme, Krabi. Krabi comes with a two-column layout and a prominent subscription form in the sidebar to encourage people to subscribe.

Krabi comes with full membership and members support with all you need to monetize your website with Ghost. The pricing/subscribe page is visible to none-logged in users.

The tags menu makes it easy to browse the blog topics and it is visible on every page.

With the search functionality, you will be able to instantly search posts and pages as you type. The supported languages in addition to English are Russian, French, Spanish, Germany, Portuguese, Italian, Finnish, Dutch, and Danish.

To make the theme more elegant and to take advantage of Ghost features. Krabi comes with a custom and elegant tags page to list your blog tags in a totally different way.

Custom authors page.

If you care about Accessibility as I do! Krabi takes accessibility seriously. For example, the colors used are all accessible with the right contrast. The heading structure, ARIA Attributes, and so on.

The following is a screenshot of a test runs by the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool.

Integrated with the Deploy Ghost Theme GitHub Action for easy theme deployment.

Krabi also comes with:

• Sidebar widgets for featured posts, authors, and social media links
  • Images lazy-loading
  • Translation support with 8 different languages. German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Finnish, Dutch, and Danish.
  • Disqus, Commento & CommentBox comments
  • Syntax Highlighting
  • Related Posts
  • Responsive Tables

:v: You can purchase & read more about Krabi @ aspirethemes.com/themes/krabi :v:

The theme is available for only 79$. You can also purchase my Ghost Themes Bundle and get all my 9 themes for only 199$.

PS: The theme name Krabi is inspired by the beautiful Krabi town I visited last year in Thailand while backpacking around Southeast Asia : )

Feel free to ask any questions…

Thank you
-Ahmad

5 Likes

@ahmadajmi Awesome theme! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Looks good! Good job

1 Like

@inoryum @gregpozo Thank you so much!

1 Like