Learning Ghost Stuff

Hello fellows!

Do you any online course teaching everything about customizing Ghost in the local environment?

If there is no course about it, what kind of education should I look for?

Thanks in advance.

The docs are great to learn pretty much everything there is to Ghost.
They even include a bunch of awesome easy to follow tutorials here:

Not everything you can do is listed as a tutorial, that’s where your own customization comes in.
Navigate using the sidebar or using the search module to find what you’re looking for.
If you can’t find it you can always ask here and someone might point you to which article you’re looking for.

There’s much more going on there, like getting started and so on.
Good luck :)

Thanks @Kenji_Bailly
I feel so stupid because I see you all going along so easily, but for me, it is an eternal struggle to give even baby steps. I would need really a coach!

I guess it really depends on what your level is on developing.
A basic knowledge of html / css / javascript would come in handy for any customization.
The best way to learn is using

I also made a little tutorial for Ghost and might plan to create more in the future.
All the tutorials I’m making are designed for people who have basic to no knowledge.
https://docs.kenjibailly.xyz/ghost-v4-dark-mode-toggle-combined-with-cookie/

Thanks @Kenji_Bailly ! the tuts will help a lot! Are u willing giving some paid coaching sessions?

Sure, depends on what you want specifically though :)

Join my Discord server and I’ll create a private channel.

1 Like

@leonardocamacho I offer paid learning/coaching sessions, with the first hour free so we can see if we’re a good match. Let me know if you are interested. You can PM me and we can talk or Zoom if you like.

1 Like