Link in Solo Theme Site Description/Headers

Hello,

Hopefully this is an easy fix with code injection, hopefully someone’s already solved it.

I’ve been looking to add an internal HTML link (e.g. to a Page) to a word on either the Primary or Secondary Header/Site Description. I can’t quite figure it out.

If I can get that working (and having tags display next to Time to Read on Homepage display of various posts) I will be a very happy camper.

I can’t figure out how to add to or override the class. I believe it is the following:

> <div class="gh-about-content">
>             <div class="gh-about-content-inner">
>                     <h1 class="gh-about-primary">Welcome to my site</h1>
>                     <p class="gh-about-secondary">Subscribe below to receive my latest posts directly in your inbox</p>
>                         <div class="gh-subscribe-input gh-portal-close" data-portal="">
>                             jamie@example.com
>                             <span class="gh-btn gh-primary-btn">Subscribe</span>
>                         </div>
>             </div>
>         </div>
> <div class="gh-about-content-inner">
>                     <h1 class="gh-about-primary">Welcome to my site</h1>
>                     <p class="gh-about-secondary">Subscribe below to receive my latest posts directly in your inbox</p>
>                         <div class="gh-subscribe-input gh-portal-close" data-portal="">
>                             <span class="gh-btn gh-primary-btn">Subscribe</span>
>             </div>
> <h1 class="gh-about-primary">Welcome to my site</h1>
> <p class="gh-about-secondary">Subscribe below to receive my latest posts directly in your inbox</p>
> <div class="gh-subscribe-input gh-portal-close" data-portal="">

Thanks,

— G.