LOOKING FOR: Help with a Webhook + API integration

Looking for help with what I think is a relatively straight-forward job that is beyond my skillset.

The Setup:
I’m running a digital ad campaign and will be onboarding people off-platform on a WP site. I’ll have a webhook plug running on WP and the WP landing page will interact with my Stripe account to process payments, etc. All subscribers will be paid members at the same tier.

What I Need
I need to get my newly signed up members from the word-press site (or Stripe) into my Ghost Pro member database so they can login, upgrade, and cancel their accounts per usual from within ghost. I assume this will mean a webhook + cloud function + ghost API to create a new paid member and plug in stripe ID and all the info.

Zapier won’t work for what I need to achieve b/c that integration doesn’t allow for the same level of data to be sent to ghost (membership tier, next payment date, stripeID, etc) From a Ghost perspective, the members should be

1 Like

Hello @JD_Roberto
Greetings

I’ve reviewed your requirements and I’m available to assist you. If you’d like to discuss this further, please feel free to reach me using the contact information provided below.

Email: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Regards
Jack

I think Make.com can actually do that instead of a cloud function.

You might need to have WP send a request to a make webhook with the email to search in STRIPE and then create the user in Ghost with the same email.

Did I understand it right?

Hi Roberto,
I am interested helping you with Integration.
Already WordPress have webhook for such action

Please connect further to discuss

deepvyas71 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Regards
Deep