Native comments system

I understand what you say, but the subject of the post is “Native comments system”. We (those who consider this as a good feature in Ghost), are providing the facts to support such feature.

It is fine to know that you are able to manage Ghost and WordPress and I am sure many in here are able to implement other more complex solutions, but, accordingly to the forum guidelines, his comment as well as yours are not in the right place.

Lets think binary, Ghost team wants to make a comment system: 0 (no).

Do you see how easy is. This is more honest that attract the users who think some day it will be there, as those who expected to see it in version 3.0.

Also stop telling such will decrease Ghost performance, I am sure here are many developers with plenty years of experience knowing it is false.

Simply stop comparing Ghost with WordPress because they are not the same thing. Ghost should be compared with other CMS to avoid bad surprises from the “publishers” and “entrepreneurs”.

It would be great Ghost team to stop laying to the people or build a comment system :smile: