"Og description" should probably be labeled "Facebook description" in the code

When setting up Zaps, we can pull data from Ghost’s various fields in Ghost. Most are there, such as Title, URL, Featured Image, Excerpt, Twitter Description, etc, but there appears to be no fields for the Facebook card.

I’m assuming it’s the “Og Description” field. Shouldn’t that match what the user sees? When drafting the post, the section is called “Facebook card” and the fields “Facebook title” and “Facebook description”. So you already clearly believe you should not use the technically accurate term but rather what users will understand.

So perhaps you should do this with the underlying fields so they match up with what people expect to see when configuring third-party services like Zapier. I actually thought the field didn’t exist for over a month now and I searched many times to no avail and only realized today that it’s probably the Og description field, and I looked it up and low and behold, it’s Facebook’s protocol. Maybe I’m the only person in the world who didn’t think to check that, but I think making that small adjustment will go a long way to preventing this issue from happening again. :slightly_smiling_face: