If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What version of Ghost are you using? 22.2
- What configuration? Standard configuration from docker hub image
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
Any attempt to save, update images/logos on the admin interface result in a REQUEST TIMEOUT (HTTP 408).
I’m running from my SSL’ed server with nginx proxying to a docker image with locally exposed port.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
- run a docker image of the official ghost:2.22
- setup a nginx with SSL proxying to http://localhost:2368 (as per documentation)
- Login on the admin interface and try to upload a Logo.