Posts are published without tags to categorize them in the url, even though it has multiple tags in editor. Going to tag page with description returns 404

is this normal behaviour? I’m expecting to categorise the blog content for readers using tags, and hope that they can find relevant content using tags but unfortunately, I can’t even get the primary tag in the url while publishing. All my posts have url as {domain}/{slug} while I was expecting posts with tag (at least for tags with their own descriptions set in the tag manager page) to have a url with {domain}/{tag}/{slug}

I used ghost years ago and I recall that this was the default behaviour back then. Is this normal? How do you categorise the posts for users then?

This was never default behaviour in Ghost. It was however made possible recently with dynamic routing:

You want to change the permalink property of the default collection to include the primary_tag.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.