How can I make quick changes to CSS without having to re-zip and re-upload the theme?
- I tried changing css/screen.css & css/global.css with no effect
- I tried adding a built/custom.css file to see if updating that would reflect on the site
Ideally I would like to make changes in dev tools, copy to custom.css, upload and have those changes reflected on the site.
Please help by sharing your workflow.
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.19.3
- What configuration? using a duplicate of casper I called hamlet… another famous ghost
- What browser? N/A
- What errors or information do you see in the console? none
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?