RevSync - Convert Twitter followers to Ghost members

Hey all,

My name is David. I’ve been working on a tool that helps you grow your Ghost newsletter and I thought it might be something worth looking at!

I was super excited when Twitter and Revue introduced the new feature, where you can add a newsletter “subscribe” button to your Twitter profile. This can be a gamechanger for a lot of content creators who are active on Twitter.

I can imagine a lot of people would want this button on their profile, but not everybody wants to switch to Revue!

That’s why I build RevSync! With RevSync, you can use the Revue Twitter badge. All new subscribers will be automatically added to your Ghost members

I just launched it on ProductHunt today! Let me know what you think!

RevSync
Cheer,

David

3 Likes

David, Thanks alot for such service. I have a couple of questions which I would appreciate their clarifications please:

1. I was wonder if such a move would affect your newsletter performance metrics such as deliverability, open rate, bounce rate, etc. The thing is when a person clicks subscribe on Twitter, they are accepting the Revue one, and if they subscribe through Ghost directly, then need to confirm through email once the link is sent to them. but if they do that through the Redirection from Revue to Ghost, what happens basically is like you manually added them to your Ghost subscribers list, which could be bad for your newsletter performance.

2. After Signing up. The Twitter badge changes from Subscribe to Read on Twitter, taking the subscriber to the Revue. Is there a way around that?

Thanks in advance

Purchased and working great :white_check_mark: This is much more cost-effective than paying for all of the zapier tasks.

1 Like

If they are subscribing to the Revue letter through Twitter, they still get a confirmation email to confirm the subscription. Shouldn’t impact that.

Your second point is my question as well. This to me is what makes this integration, and the Zapier version, pointless. Once users are subscribed the Twitter profile takes them to Revue, not Ghost. Terrible experience.