Supports hooks from Content API and Admin API
- Start a workflow, add a trigger and get an API hook. Add it to Ghost Integrations.
- Pipedream: “OK, fire the hook, I’ll let you know what I find and label it”
- Thank you, event received, this is what I’ve got - labeled and ready to access in your workflow.
- Add processing steps, re-using data from the hook/API from a drop down menu.
Need special processing? Add a Node.JS step and process the data received.
Temporary storage, e-mail attachment processing…
- Outbound, create an API request to any service/API and fire a new hook, process
the response and continue…
Built the Ghost new post → Twitter post integration with a few clicks. Amazing stuff.
Do you know a way to post on Twitter from Ghost automatically, like it was possible from Zapier before Elon took control?
Yes, I’m doing that with Pipedream. New post → New Tweet.
DM me and I’ll set it up for you. /magnus