If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? https://canadianrealestatenetwork.com/rss/
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.21.0
- What configuration?Standard
- What browser?Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? I dont see any errors there.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Try my URL in an RSS feed validator
Hi, trying to integrate Ghosts default RSS feed into Mailchimp. Mailchimp tells me the RSS feed is invalid. After viewing this whole forum first, I am unable to fix this. I checked with an RSS validator and it just says my site is a webpage no rss.
I am new to ghost, and still learning the platform. Any help would be great.