- What’s your URL? connortumbleson.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? 3.40.5
- How was Ghost installed and configured? Ubuntu - Self
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? v10 Node, MySQL - Browser irrevalent
- What errors or information do you see in the console? - Just growth of files
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? I have no idea
So I was getting disk warnings and the first one was my mistake with the default of “info” logging and I had 26gb of logs. I deleted them all and set them to error as the configuration. That has easily solved this issue, but I kept digging.
Then I saw the content/data folder with 2.1gb of stuff. I use the MySQL connection, so I’m sure the ghost-dev.db from 2017 isn’t used but that isn’t the problem. I started deleting a few of these because they look like copies of exports I do in the UI.
This file output is too large to post here, so here is a snippet of running a file list - https://connortumbleson.com/uploads/2021/01/ghost-output.txt
Can I safely delete these? It looks like something weird happened with some backups duplicated with same exact filesize of like 20+ times.