SSL Cert Expired

I am struggling with ssl expiring, similar to older post (How to renew default let's encrypt ssl?). Updated ghost-cli (1.8.1), updated Ghost (1.24.5), and restarted nginx. When I do /etc/letsencrypt/acme.sh --home "/etc/letsencrypt" --list, i get:

www.[site].com  ""         no           Thu Mar 22 18:17:45 UTC 2018  Mon May 21 18:17:45 UTC 2018

It says May 21, but cert on website shows exp of June 20th (yesterday). Any ideas?

Did you use ghost-cli to setup the certificate originally? Which version were you on?

There’s a whole bunch of migration stuff around very very old Ghost-CLI versions here that might be relevant: https://docs.ghost.org/docs/upgrade#section-upgrading-ghost-installs-that-used-ghost-cli-1-0-0

What is the output of sudo crontab -l ?

yeah, set up little over a year ago with cli. This has happened twice before but fixed with an update.

48 0 * * * "/home/david/.acme.sh"/acme.sh --cron --home "/home/david/.acme.sh" > /dev/null

Actually just got it. Did:

cd /var/www/ghost/system/files
mv www.[site].com-ssl.conf www.[site].com-ssl.conf.bak
cd ../..
ghost setup ssl

it re-setup ssl and is working now after a restart. Thanks!

You should see the contents of sudo crontab -l are different now?

Looks like this was setup using an older system that was either pre-migrations or the migration didn’t work properly.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.