If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue N/A
- What version of Ghost are you using? below
- What configuration? below
- What browser? N/A
- What errors or information do you see in the console? below
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? install on completely updated Ubuntu 18.04
A ProcessError occurred.
Message: Command failed: /bin/sh -c sudo -S -p ‘#node-sudo-passwd#’ systemctl enable ghost_ughost-mageenet-net --quiet
Failed to enable unit: Unit file ghost_ughost-mageenet-net.service does not exist.
Exit code: 1
OS: Ubuntu, v18.04.3 LTS
Node Version: v10.17.0
Ghost Version: 3.1.0
Ghost-CLI Version: 1.13.1
Command: ‘ghost start’
Note that ghost actually starts and appears to run flawlessly.