Trouble sending transactional email with Brevo

I’m experiencing an issue with my ghost newsletter, and it seems to only work with the email address mail@bathesdad.com. When attempting to send newsletters to other email providers, I encounter errors, and the messages are not being delivered. I’ve double-checked the settings and configurations, but the problem persists. Any advice or insights into resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
My url :Library.bathesdad.com

You haven’t provided those settings and configurations, nor the errors. I’m not a mind reader, so I’m guessing you don’t want help. When you decide you do want help, you’ll post the errors, configuration files, etc.

The screen short explain everything.
Subscribe button works only with mail@domain.com. Gmail and Yahoo not working and show error send magic link. Please I think the problem not related to SMTP.

Something is rejecting email sent to users not on your domain. If there were any logs about the problem or any configuration information, it might be possible to figure out whether this is a problem with whatever is handling your transactional email, or a problem with SPF/DKIM/DMARC.

I’m using brevo SMTP server. WordPress works fine with the same email. No problem. Can you give some instructions about how can I get log. Email send error only Gmail.

Please. How can I get log

Something block Gmail, Yahoo even SMTP setup correctly

Your server is throwing a 500 error code, visible in the front end. There’s no error message there. Check (whereyouinstalledghost)/content/logs for any errors. With any luck, it’ll tell you what the problem is.