I am trying to add a 4th admin user to my Ghost Staff page and the developer is having issues accepting the invite.
They put together this loom showing their issue: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
I tried revoking and resending the invite and that didn’t work. I also tried inviting another developer on their team and that didn’t work either.
Any ideas as to how to fix this and get the developer admin access?
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to help you Reventure Consulting
- What version of Ghost are you using? version 5.52.3
- How was Ghost installed and configured?
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
- What errors or information do you see in the console? white screen takes over when they accept the invite, and then errors pop up related to “failed to lead resource: too many redirects”
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? i wonder if the issue has to do with the number of developers? There was never this issue when adding admin access to developers 1 through 3. Additionally could their location also be playing an issue? The developers receiving the error are in Pakistan while the others were in America.