Unable to create toggles

Hi All

When I try to create new post, I’m not able to add expandable and collapsable toggles with good design. I have added an image for show what is going on. This is the also link for checking the page https://ikametsigortam.net/blog/this-is-my-test/

Setup information

Ghost Version

Node.js Version
v16.18.0

How did you install Ghost?
I have installed Ghost with commands
set NODE_ENV=production
ghost install --dir .

Provide details of your host & operating system
Self hosting in IIS 10 in Windows server 2019

Database type
MySQL8

Browser & OS version
All browsers and operating systems

Neither of them is collapsing or expanding for me. I also inspected your page and changed the toggle setting from open to close. Nothing happens.

You’re missing the css and/or js for cards. There’s a known bug (let me see if I can link it…) that talks about card assets (that’s what you’re missing) not getting correctly generated on windows in development mode. I suspect this is the same bug here, since it looks like you’ve got no card assets to make the toggles work.

Yeah, found it. This bug, right here:

Read over that - do you have card_assets set to true in your json file, but they’re not actually in the folder?

1 Like

Actually I’m kind of new to using ghost, I didn’t quite understand which json file we are talking about. There is no file in public folder. Also I’m not able to find js and css files related with cards.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.