make sure you turned off Unsubscribes in Mailgun on the live domain, not the sandbox domain (that’s what i did last time -_-’…)
Also Open Tracking and Click Tracking can screw up the newsletter mail, try turning off all three.
Other than that, the change in mailgun should reflect immediately on the next mail.
thanks for the suggestion, I made the change on the main domain, I disabled everything.
Now it works, I just tried again, probably the change was propagated after a few minutes, maybe I tried again too soon.
So to solve this problem you have to disable the unsubscribe option on Mailgun
Mailgun -> Domain Settings -> Tracking - Unsubscribes Off
Thank you, but I had already changed the settings on the main domain, I had not changed the sandbox. In my opinion, my problem was only to test too quickly after changing the tracking function from the main domain.