Will Pay for Basic Design Work

I am trying to put a quarterly publication together and need very basic design work, things like drop caps and slight adjustments to the Casper theme. I simply do not have the time to teach myself how to do these things, although I don’t think it would take very long. Casper already looks fantastic and what I have in mind are just a few tweaks. Is anyone interested in helping for pay?

1 Like

Hello,

If you can send details requirement to my email themeix@gmail.com or use the contact form.
I could help you to finish your website.

Thanks

Hi @emeriticus,

We create custom Ghost themes so we can easily help you with your design. If you want, you can get in touch with us and we will reply as soon as possible.

Hey emeriticus,

I can definitely help you, and I can do it quickly. Unlike these companies, I’m a private person willing to help - and I will most probably do it cheaper than the companies.

With that said, I think we should connect on a social media platform. What about LinkedIn?

Best Regards,
Casper from mlfromscratch.com

(btw, a link to my linkedin is on my website, if you want to connect)

I Already Have Developed 25+ Ghost Theme, So I Know All Technique About Ghost Theme Development. I Can Develop Any Kind Of Custom Ghost Theme As Your Requirement. You Can Hire Me From Here

Thanks everyone! I’ll be in touch with everyone who has responded. I appreciate it!

1 Like

You could just post specific questions here - and get free answers.

I just tweak the basic Casper theme - which looks fab, to do simple things like select the font, make menu text bold etc, hide things I don’t want - and they are all one-line tweaks.

1 Like