Looking for Custom Development - Minimal Site

I am looking for help either creating a custom theme from scratch or modifying one of the current themes that has some features I like.

I’ve tried reaching out to most of the agencies and freelancers in the marketplace via the forms but none have responded to my request.

I currently use squarespace + mailchimp and would like to consolidate using ghost. Each time i have tried ghost, I like it, but get stuck on the theme, which is the worst thing about Ghost. Since squarespace is super flexible, it’s easy to build the website to look the way i want without knowing how to write code.

If anyone has suggestions for a good developer looking for a side project, or if you are looking for a side project, I would love to discuss. My design requirements are fairly simple and minimal, it shouldn’t be too hard to replicate what I have done in Squarespace.

Thanks

Hello,

I am pretty much sure, you did not get our contact. Please feel free to contact us for a discussion about that project.

I will schedule a Google Meet meeting with you soon.

Thanks

Reach out if interested https://www.influencer.tips/

Hi Christian,
If you are still looking to hire someone I would be glad to help you out on this, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Thanks for everyones replies. I was able to engage with @archiethedev and get done exactly what I needed in a very quick time frame for a really reasonable price.

Archie is really superb, he did exactly what I wanted, didn’t need much direction, and was a real pleasure to work with.

Thanks, again, Archie!

1 Like