If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue - bearandcatgofi.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? -Ghost-CLI version: 1.13.1
- What configuration? Digital Ocean one click install
- What browser? Opera and Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? (this a browser based error)
Error sending email! Error sending email: Failed to send email. Please check your email settings and resend the invitation.
Failed to send email.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? - Just trying to send an email invite to staff or test email config
I am trying to figure out how to work around this email issue. Can I create a new user manually or with the CLI and give them their login creds without needing to send them an email?