Would you benefit from pairing with a designer?

I am a somewhat dev savvy designer but would love to pair virtually with someone who’s a master. In turn I could exchange some design expertise.

Which made me wonder… are there any digital Ghost meetups? That could be cool.

2 Likes

That would be cool! Does anyone else have an interest in some kind of online meetup? Maybe in the form of a livestream or ‘webinar’?

4 Likes

To me everything that is brand: Ghost, I sign up without thinking. The only thing that would be very interesting, the possibility of having a subtitle in the native language. Since not all of us control English at a high level. And it is true, that unfortunately there is great content that if it cannot be translated, it is difficult to enjoy and acquire.

But as far as I can help, count on me. :raising_hand_man:

I’ve been thinking a lot about this as well! I still don’t have like a huge community on my blog, but i would love to have an specific place to talk about Ghost design and such. I’m in if help is needed.

This is a really good idea. Are there any digital Ghost meetups now? Perhaps a YouTube account with useful tips and tricks?

awesome idea. I am beginner and designing for my own saas product. Will love to join you guru guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

haha what do you mean by digital ghost