2x Ghost SEO issues (SEMrush Site Audit errors/warnings)

Hey all,

SEMrush is throwing some errors/warnings relating to our Ghost blog pages and I’d like to learn how to fix them. We are hosting Ghost through the custom domain feature, so I’m not sure if we’re able customize the code files themselves. If that’s the case, I’d love to know how.

Thanks in advance!

• URL: blog.publoft.com
  • What version of Ghost are you using? Not indicated in Admin panel.
  • What configuration? Not indicated in Admin panel.
  • What browser? Chrome
  • What errors or information do you see in the console? N/A
  • What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Run an SEMrush site audit on a Ghost blog URL.

I’m afraid to say that I do not have an answer to your question, but similar issue. I receive an “warning” in SEMRush’s Site Audit of “duplicative title and h1 tags” for my blog: blog.myvr.com. I use the proper syntax in Ghost but in the page source, I can see that my h1 is simply my title tag again. This occurs for every page on my blog, including both desktop and AMP.

@Chevallier Is this a warning you receive as well?

I also receive errors/warnings that don’t particularly apply to my blog, such as “no hreflang and lang attributes” when I have a single language site (Google recommends only including hreflang in multi language sites).

I am unsure how to proceed in fixing my duplicative title & h1 tag. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you!

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.