Add search function in Posts List

I have nearly 500 posts in Ghost, which is a combination of published, draft, and scheduled posts. It is a pain while searching for an article or a part of it, I must scroll down for a second to minutes just to find a post.

It’s a miracle if the team creates a search feature in the Posts list, of course in Ghost Admin > Posts.

Hope it will be realized in the near future.

It’s subtle, but it’s there! :) (Unfortunately, it’s the same search as the website search, so titles/tags/excerpts only.)

3 Likes

This is the problem. When I want to do some edits to the internal linking of the website, it’s impossible. In wordpress you can just enter the URL of the page and you have all the pages with that link. Why something like this cannot be added in Ghost? This is a serious problem for who cares about internal linking structure (basically all SEOs).

It’s useful - but unfortunately, as soon as the link is clicked (e.g., right click), I’m sent to the actual page…rather than allow me to copy the link.

An in-built function would be a great solution to this. Currently, as a workaround, I log all of my posts in a spreadsheet, with things such as URL, title, target keywords, topics, etc. That way, if I need to find relevant pages to link to, I can just use a filter to drill down and find relevant pages. It’s a bit old school, but it works.

1 Like