If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be automatically closed.
If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we’ll ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to help you
- What version of Ghost are you using? If it’s not the latest, please update Ghost first before opening your topic
- How was Ghost installed and configured?
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
My URL - www.girlwithanotepad.com, owned and registered through the Canva app. Purchased in Oct 2022.
I have the latest version of ghost. Working on a MacBook Air - macOS Ventura 13.1.
Using Ghost on the Chrome app.
Not sure what else I need to enclose here, as I am not a coding specialist (obviously).
But, Canva connects to FlowPaper. Which I use for creating the look I want for my posts topics.
I have just spent way too much time trying to work around publishing while having access to the backend of my site. Canva does not offer that option, which I did not know to look for at the beginning. Big mistake. Not happy about that.
I want to keep my pro membership with them tho, cause I have yet to find an app for design that can give me an easiness and the freedom Canva does.