Best ESP integration w/ Ghost?

Hi! We recently launched our newsletter through Ghost and are a bit disappointed by the lack of analytics (can’t see which individual members opened the email without clicking through their member profiles, can’t see deliverability rate or unsubscribes on screen, etc.) We were wondering which ESP integration people would recommend (mailerlite, hubspot, convertkit, etc.)? Let us know, we’re pretty new to the space and just tryna build up our newsletter! Thanks :)

I use ConverKit as the newsletter feature and Ghost for posting Articles. I like Converkit because the technology uses to create groups of subscribers based on tags, custom form fields, their location… and the free plan for me is good. But I’ll pay the $29 for the automation funnels which I need in the new month. Customer Service is alive and very responsive.

They both integrate well and other than having Ghost send the magiclink for logging in, or adding other authors, Covertkit does all the heavy lifting of emailing work.

There’s an article by Church Factory with coding Connect Ghost to ConvertKit
to bypass using Zapier

Also available is :

I’d say check them all out if there’s a free option or trial to see what fits your needs.

No affiliate linking provided

1 Like