Can't update Ghost to the latest version

Hey Ghost Friends :slight_smile:

I’m running Ghost on a Digital Ocean Droplet. Upgrading to the latest version was actually always straight forward and without any problems. But since the latest version I’m unable to upgrade. The ghost update command always fails with the following output:

Debug Information:
    Node Version: v10.22.0
    Ghost Version: 3.39.0
    Ghost-CLI Version: 1.15.3
    Environment: production
    Command: 'ghost update --force'
Message: Command failed: yarn install --no-emoji --no-progress
warning ghost@3.40.1: The engine "cli" appears to be invalid.
warning Resolution field "moment@2.24.0" is incompatible with requested version "moment@2.27.0"
warning Resolution field "moment@2.24.0" is incompatible with requested version "moment@2.27.0"
warning Resolution field "moment-timezone@0.5.23" is incompatible with requested version "moment-timezone@0.5.28"
warning Resolution field "moment-timezone@0.5.23" is incompatible with requested version "moment-timezone@0.5.31"
warning " > bookshelf@0.15.2" has incorrect peer dependency "knex@>=0.13.0 <0.18.0".
warning " > @lodder/grunt-postcss@3.0.0" has unmet peer dependency "postcss@^8.0.9".

yarn install v1.22.10
[1/5] Validating package.json...
[2/5] Resolving packages...
[3/5] Fetching packages...
info fsevents@2.1.3: The platform "linux" is incompatible with this module.
info "fsevents@2.1.3" is an optional dependency and failed compatibility check. Excluding it from installation.
[4/5] Linking dependencies...
[5/5] Building fresh packages...

--------------- stdout ---------------
yarn install v1.22.10
[1/5] Validating package.json...
[2/5] Resolving packages...
[3/5] Fetching packages...
info fsevents@2.1.3: The platform "linux" is incompatible with this module.
info "fsevents@2.1.3" is an optional dependency and failed compatibility check. Excluding it from installation.
[4/5] Linking dependencies...
[5/5] Building fresh packages...

--------------- stderr ---------------
warning ghost@3.40.1: The engine "cli" appears to be invalid.
warning Resolution field "moment-timezone@0.5.23" is incompatible with requested version "moment-timezone@0.5.28"
warning Resolution field "moment-timezone@0.5.23" is incompatible with requested version "moment-timezone@0.5.31"
warning " > bookshelf@0.15.2" has incorrect peer dependency "knex@>=0.13.0 <0.18.0".
warning " > @lodder/grunt-postcss@3.0.0" has unmet peer dependency "postcss@^8.0.9".

The error message also suggested to execute ghost doctor which didn’t find any issues. Since there are a lot of warnings in the output I’m not sure whats the actual problem here.
I also tried removing the yarn.lock file but it didn’t help either.

Can you help me with this issue? :relaxed: :pleading_face:

Cheers,

Max

Would like to say I have the same issue, same errors, also DigitalOcean. Using ghost install. My first time trying to install Ghost.

Hey again, sorry for bumping but does someone has an idea? Or is this an issue which I should report into the Github CLI issues?

Cheers,
Max