Catch member's name upon registration

Hello Guys, how are you doing?

My issue is described as follows

The Problem

I need to register new members into a mailchimp campaign, but the members registration form just contains a field for the member’s e-mail address.

I want to know how can i catch a member’s name upon registration so it will be automatically filled when i open the member profile on ghost’s members dashboard.

Related image

Related info

I use Ghost PRO at the latest version (equivalent to 3.0.2).
Thanks in advance!

The source-code of my registration form is as follows.

<form data-members-form="signup" class="subscribe-form">
          <h3 class="subscribe-title">{{title}}</h3>
                 <div class="form-group">
                        <input data-members-name class="subscribe-email" type="name" name="name"
                                        placeholder="{{t "Your name"}}" aria-label="{{t "Your name"}}">
                         <span class="subscribe-input-line"></span>
                  </div>
                  <div class="form-group">
                         <input data-members-email class="subscribe-email" type="email" name="email"
                                        placeholder="{{t "Your email address"}}"
                                        aria-label="{{t "Your email address"}}">
                           <span class="subscribe-input-line"></span>
                  </div>
                  <div class="blog-button-bg">
                         <button class="blog-button blog-detail-bg" type="submit">{{t "Continue"}}</button>
                   </div>
     </form>

I believe you’ll have to send the payload to Zapier and have Zapier register the user, since afaik I don’t think there’s an API or helper that allows you to attach names.