- What’s your URL? classroomconductor.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? 1.25.3
- What configuration? Vultr VPS with Ubuntu 16.04. Followed https://docs.ghost.org/v1.0.0/docs/install
- What browser? Firefox
- What errors or information do you see in the console? None
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Use Cloudflare for self-hosted Ghost
I’ve discovered that if I use Cloudflare, my scheduled posts don’t publish.
1) What is the mechanism Ghost uses for making a scheduled post go live?
2) My log and error log have nothing in them at post time, but do if I bypass Cloudflare.
3) Nothing in the Cloudflare firewall log, but I’ve whitelisted my server’s IP address just in case.
4) I’ve added a Cloudflare Page Rule to bypass Cloudflare’s security and performance features.